Acas’ Research, Analysis and Insight (RAI) team is looking for a Senior Research Officer who will be able to undertake a range of in-depth evaluations and research projects. The RAI is a Multi-disciplinary Analytical function, which uses a wide range of methods to drive better decisions through evidence, in a service delivery public body. It’s primary functions include:`
– Service evaluation and research to aid effective service design;
– Research to inform high-level strategic decision-making;
– Policy research which focuses on informing and influencing wider employment debates;
– Development and analysis of management information from administrative sources to enable measurement and monitoring of Acas performance;
– Providing a source of advice and expertise to Acas colleagues seeking to use research tools in their own work.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant contribution to Acas by supporting the evaluation of a high-profile and high-value project in our dispute resolution service. It also supports the wider programme of research and evaluation of Acas activity, including the full range of its services.
The contract is temporary up to March 2023 – after which the post will be reviewed and either terminated, extended or converted to permanent dependant on business needs.
For further information, please contact James Chandler, Senior Social Researcher, Research, Analysis and Insight Team, email@example.com