We are delighted to announce the Call for Abstracts for the 2023 RDW Conference.
The conference is on the theme Ensuring decent work in times of uncertainty and will be held at the International Labour Office, Geneva, Switzerland from 10–12 July 2023.
The conference is organized by the International Labour Office (ILO) in collaboration with:
- Amsterdam Institute for Labour Studies / Hugo Sinzheimer Instituut (AIAS-HSI) – University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Centre for Employment and Labour Relations Law (CELRL) – University of Melbourne, Australia
- Centre for Informal Sector and Labour Studies (CISLS) – Jawaharlal Nehru University, India
- Decent Work Regulation Project – University of Durham, UK
- Industrial and Labor Relations (ILR) School – Cornell University, USA
- Institut Arbeit und Qualifikation (IAQ) – University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- Institute for Applied Economic Research (IPEA) – Brasilia, Brazil
- Korea Labor Institute (KLI) – Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Work and Equalities Institute (WEI) – University of Manchester, UK
Please find the Call for Abstracts attached. For further details please visit the conference website at: http://www.ilo.org/rdw2023.
The deadline for abstract submission is 31 January 2023 (15 January 2023 for RDW Fellowship applicants).
We hope you will join us in Geneva in 2023!
All the best,
On behalf of
The RDW Organizing Committee